Start by putting on your special Duncan Hines Apron :) The decorative cut of the bananas takes the pie from ordinary to spectacular in no time at all :)
- Start by putting on your special Duncan Hines Apron :)
- Bake a premade Pie shell or tart shells or make a pie shell from scratch.
- Whip together Lemon, Banana Pudding & Condensed milk on high with electric mixer.
- Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Cool while cutting 2 large bananas with a ripple knife (like for making rippled potato chips or vegetables) for a decorative finish
- Lay the banana slices evenly and closely together on the cooled pie top