This mini treat is a hidden treasure. Chocolate, cheese and Easter eggs will delight all your senses! These are treats you can induldge in without any guilt given the personal size and mini packaging! A wonderful treat to share with friends over the easter holidays or keep all to yourself for a little pick me up!
- BEAT egg whites in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Beat in egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Prepare brownie mix and bake thin layer into mini muffin trays...cool and pour filling mix into shells.
- BAKE for 15 minutes or until edges are set and centers are puffed. Cool for 5 minutes. While cooling, prepare topping.
- COMBINE sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well.
- Spread over tops of cheesecakes. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Garnish each cheesecake with a Nestegg.