Yummy, crunchy, creepy spiders. Kids will love helping to make and eat them!
- Place noodles and cereal in separate bowls. Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave, uncovered, on high, stirring once, until chocolate is nearly melted. 1.5 minutes. Stir until fully melted. Pour half of chocolate into each bowl coating the cereal and the noodles. Stir.
- On a waxed-paper-baking sheet, place three chocolate covered noodles on top of eachother in a star shape to make the spiders legs. Repeat with remaining noodles for 11 more spiders.
- Using a small spoon, scoop a spoonful of the cereal mixture onto where the noodles cross. (This is the spider's body.)
- Position candies for eyes.
- Let stand until chocolate hardens. To speed up, put in fridge.