Summer is coming, you need to have the perfect treat for your little princess or pirate! These ice cream sandwiches are just so easy to make. When you are a busy mom, you want to do fun activities with your children. Don't buy them, make them with your children.
- Preheat the oven to 3350F.
- Spray the muffin tin with vegetable spray.
- Make up the Swiss Chocolate Cake mix, add 1/4 cup cocoa.
- Place the batter into the tins, about 2/3 full.
- Bake until done, cool, then remove.
- Take your ice cream and cut it into 1 inch slices, Cut the cupcakes horizontally.
- Take a cookie cutter and cut the ice cream to fit on the bottom of the cupcake.
- Put the top on the cupcake, sprinkle ice cream with sprinkles. Freeze until ready to eat.