Made with a square pan baking dish - These SUPER moist mini lemon squares are perfect for a hot spring or summer day as well as Mother's Day. Topped with white chocolate drizzle, raspberry juice purée and lemon zest; makes for a sticky sweet treat!
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 16 minutes or until just lightly golden brown
- Make the cake as directed - using the Milk and Olive Oil
- Add Lemon zest into the cake batter.
- As the cake is baking, take your fresh raspberries and strain the raspberries
- You just want the juice (not the seeds).
- Add lemon zest to raspberry juice
- Once the squares are done & cool enough to touch, core out the middle of the bar (About a 1/2")
- Fill with raspberries juice, top with melted white chocolate drizzle & lemon zest.