Everyone loves apples as soon as the cold is felt! Mix with brown sugar, some spices and a hint of ginger and you are guaranteed that your dessert will be devoured!
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 ° F (160 ° C)
- Coat the inside of a cake pan 12 inches in circumference (3 inches deep) with margarine and line the bottom with parchment paper
- Prepare cake batter with vanilla as shown and stopping when allocating the dough into different dishes
- .In a clean bowl, roll the apple slices in the lemon juice, melted Margarine Mirage, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until they are all well covered
- Take half pieces covered apples and mix the dough with vanilla cake with a rubber spatula
- Pour the second half of the apple pieces and the rest of your mixture into the mold. Spread them evenly
- Pour the batter into the pan over the apples and fill leaving only 1 inch of your uncovered by mixing dish. Tap twice the mold to remove any air pockets during cooking. The remaining dough can be baked to make cupcakes or mini cakes
- Bake your pan over the plate the middle of your oven. Place an empty plate on the bottom plate of the furnace to distribute heat when baking your cake.
- Bake the cake until it is firm in the middle, or until a toothpick comes out clean - about after 35-40 minutes.
- Leave the cake in the pan for a few minutes and turn it on a plate to cool completely.
- note: You can serve this cake so impressive with fresh cream on top and covered with warm caramel sauce.