What's better for a Summer's day than ice cream? Now you don't even have to own an ice cream maker to make this tasty treat! To make it special, I've made a birthday cake version.
- Prepare Devil's Food Cake as instructed, let fully cool.
- In a mixing bowl, pour in whipping cream and vanilla, and whisk on medium/high until stiff peaks form.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk, and fold in gently until fully incorporated.
- Crumble half your cake (and crush Oreos, if using).
- Add crumbled cake (and Oreos) to ice cream base you've just made.
- Mix until cake is fully incorporated.
- Pour into a 9x5 loaf pan, and let set in the freezer for at least 6 hours.