These strawberries not only look impressive, but they taste absolutely delicious as well! They would make an unforgettable gift for someone special in your life.
- Prepare the strawberries by removing the tops and hollowing out the insides with a paring knife
- Dip the strawberries 3/4 of the way up into the melted chocolate
- Set the dipped strawberries aside and let the chocolate coating harden
- Once the chocolate has set, pipe the Duncan Hines frosting into the core of each strawberry
- Top with sprinkles or Graham cracker crumbs if desired and refrigerate until ready to serve