A fabulous baked cheesecake that can be finished any way you like.
- Heat over to 325 degrees F.
- Mix crust ingredients together.
- Press into a springform pan.
- Bake 10 mins; cool.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Combine butter, cream cheese and yolks.
- Add remaining ingredients, except egg whites.
- Fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over top of crust.
- Bake 60-80 minutes, until set.
- Once cooked, run knife around edge of cake to dislodge from pan.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Remove rim from pan and place cake on serving plate.
- Cover top with your favorite fruit, I usually use blueberry pie filling that I make from fresh blueberries.
- Pour cour cream topping over the top.