Light sweet cotton candy cookies!
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. In a mixing bowl stir together the cake mix, baking powder, and flavoring packet.
- 3. Add eggs to bowl, stirring them in one at a time.
- 4. Add vegetable oil & water to bowl; stir until well blended.
- 5. Drop by spoonfuls onto a pre-greased cookie sheet.
- 6. Sprinkle cookies with sanding sugar.
- 7. Bake for 11 minutes or until edges are brown.
- 8. Allow to cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
- 9. Cut out circles with circle cutter.
- 10. Transfer with spatula to cooling rack to cool completely