Waffles that taste like delicious cake and look like waffles. They can be eaten for breakfast or as a yummy dessert. Waffles can be served with ice cream, whipping cream or any other sauces or toppings. More than one type of batter can be combined and swirled into the waffle maker to make fun colors and flavors.
- Heat waffle maker. Spay with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Make cake batter as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs.
- For each waffle, pour batter onto center of hot waffle maker. Close lid of waffle maker. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle.
- Serve waffles warm or cold with toppings of your choice.
- NOTE: Make waffles according to manufacturer's instructions.