Sweet, salty dessert that anyone indulges will ask for more. A cake and a pudding together in one, topped with candied bacon covered into brown sauce because of the Maple syrup and Brown sugar that makes this sauce possible! Garnish with fresh pomegranate, making this sticky pudding a must to try!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the cake as per directions.
- Fill mix 2/3 of the individual silicone mold, pour about ¼ tsp of maple syrup on top.
- Bake in center of oven at 350°F, follow cooking times provided. Cool
- Serve inverted, pour the sauce on the top,garnish with fresh pomegranate
- On a frying fan, cook the bacon,cut into small cubes.
- Using a saucepan over a medium heat, add 4 tbsp. maple syrup, brown sugar, milk, ground ginger, vanilla, bacon stirring constantly for 5 mins.Set aside