No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- Crush Oreos and combine them with the melted butter. Divide among 8 8 oz wide mouth mason jars. (Or press into a 9 inch deep dish pie pan.)
- Whip together the cream cheese, whipped topping, vanilla, cake mix, and milk. I first used the paddle attachment and then the whisk attachment to make it nice and smooth.
- Gently stir in the Confetti Angel Food.
- Divide equally between the mason jars. (Or fill your pie.)
- Refrigerate four hours or overnight.
- Top with whip cream, cherries, and more sprinkles.