Soft pillowy rolls with endless variations of fillings and toppings. It all starts with a box of Duncan Hines cake mix.
- Mix ingredients together and let rise 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roll out onto lightly floured surface into a rectangle about 24x18 inches.
- Spread with desired filling (strawberry glaze, lemon curd, pie filling, etc.)
- Roll up and slice into 1 inch slices.
- Place on greased sheets and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until they look done.
- Cool and finish as desired.
- Dip in melted white chocolate and drizzle with melted chocolate, drizzle with powdered sugar glaze, etc.