Preheat oven to 375⁰F Use 9 x 13 inch (3L) baking dish (with lid)
- a) In large bowl, stir together sugar, flour and lemon rind.
- b) Add apples, blueberries, raspberries and cranberries.
- c) Stir gently to combine.
- d) Spoon into 13” x 9” baking dish.
- a) In small bowl, stir together oats, sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- b) Drizzle with butter and toss to mix.
- c) Spoon over fruit mixture.
- d) Bake in 375⁰F oven for at least 40 – 50 minutes with lid and another 15 minutes without lid. Bake until bubbling and topping is golden-brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.