This is a delicious light dessert that I like to serve with Easter dinner. Best of all, it makes two large pans, so I can freeze the second one to serve on Mother's Day! The total time includes the baking, cooling and chilling times.
- Mix cake according to directions on box, using pineapple juice instead of water.
- Pour into 2 greased 13x9 pans & bake at 350F for 15 min.
- Cool completely.
- Beat together pudding mixes, milk & coconut extract in a lg.bowl for 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese & beat well.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Spread over the cakes.
- Top with whipped cream & coconut.
- Chill for 2 hrs. May be frozen.