Make your love of Duncan Hines cake mix donuts come true this Valentine's Day!
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter in a large mixing bowl. Stir in 1 cup of milk and then add 2 beaten eggs.
- Add in cake mix and blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a piping bag or a zippered plastic bag with the corner cut off.
- Pipe into greased donut pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool in a rack.
- To frost, heat frosting in microwave
- Drizzle frosting with a spoon across donuts, cover with love heart confetti sprinkles