Toffee chunks + Rocky Road ice cream + Devil’s Food Cake team up to conquer any craving.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the cake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil, and toffee bits.
- Spoon into 8 heat-proof 12-14 oz. sized mugs placed on a baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until the cake is fully cooked. Baking might take longer due to the heft of the mug chosen.
- Remove tray from the oven and immediately sprinkle the tops of the cakes with the chopped white chocolate.
- Let cool until the mugs are warm to the touch, or cool completely and reheat when ready to serve.
- To serve: Melt the chocolate frosting gently in the microwave to make a decadent chocolate sauce.
- Place a scoop of rocky road ice cream on top of the cake in the mug and top with the chocolate sauce and a sprinkle of the coarse sea salt.