These pretty-in-pink donut holes are layered with lots of fresh strawberry flavor that kids will love.
- Preheat oven to 350°F for metal pan(s) (or 325°F for dark or coated pans). Grease and flour lightly 40 mini donut hole cake pans or mini muffin cups.
- In large bowl, using electric mixer at low speed, blend cake mix, yogurt, oil and egg for about 30 seconds or until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in strawberries. Spoon 1 tbsp batter into each donut hole cake pan cavity or mini muffin cup.
- Bake, in batches, in center of oven for 12 to 15 minutes (or 15 to 18 minutes for dark or coated pans) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan; transfer to parchment paper–lined tray. Let cool completely.
- Spoon vanilla pudding into piping bag fitted with open star tip. Gently insert tip into one side of each donut hole. Squeeze pudding inside just until it starts to pop out of the donut hole.
- In blender, purée 2 tbsp frosting, strawberries, jam and lemon juice until smooth. Strain through fine sieve; stir together with remaining frosting in microwave-safe dish. Microwave on High for 30 to 45 seconds or until glaze is runny.
- Dip donut holes in glaze. Return to parchment paper–lined baking tray. Garnish with sprinkles. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes or until glaze is set.