Say “Truce!” after a snowball fight with these sweet coconut-covered snowballs.
- Make cake according to directions on the French Vanilla cake mix.
- When cake has slightly cooled crumble it all into a crumb-like consistency using a fork.
- Place crumbs in a large bowl and mix in ½ can of frosting until thoroughly combined.
- Roll cake into round balls. The sizes of each ball do not need to be identical.
- Place balls on wax paper and place in freezer for an hour.
- Warm up ¼ of the can of frosting and cover each ball completely.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes, making sure you cover them completely.
- Tip: 30 seconds in the food processor will make coconut flakes more like snow.