Here's tasty food math: pretzel sticks plus salted caramel brownies = salted caramel brownie pretzel lollipops.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Set aside salted caramel pouch.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil in a large bowl until well incorporated and dough forms.
- Mix crushed pretzels into dough until combined.
- Divide dough into 40 pieces and round into small balls and flatten slightly onto cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 12-14 minutes.
- Press one pretzel stick into the centre of each cookie while the cookie is warm.
- Drizzle each cookie lollipop with salted caramel.