Possibly the best red velvet waffles recipe! A great recipe for breakfast or part of any dessert. Give it a try.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Whisk together cake mix, eggs and milk until smooth.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter on waffle iron and cook per instructions.
- Scoop both cans of frosting into a bowl.
- Crush ½ cup of raspberries, or use your favourite raspberry jam, and mix into frosting.
- Serve waffles warm topped with the frosting and garnished with the remaining raspberries or jam.