Celebrate Pride with these creative tasty treats.
- Heat waffle maker to medium-low heat.
- In large bowl, mix together cake mix and flour until combined.
- Mix eggs, water and oil into flour mixture until moistened.
- Divide batter among 6 bowls. Use food coloring to make purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red batter.
- Pour a small circle of purple batter onto center of well-greased waffle maker, followed by concentric circles of blue, green, yellow and orange batter, ending with red batter; close lid.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, cut waffles in half and pipe whipped cream at the base to resemble clouds. Decorate with sprinkles.