Ice cream cones filled with cake and topped with chocolatey mint frosting won’t drip, but they’ll certainly make you melt.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Completely cover the top of muffin pan(s) with aluminum foil, securing foil around edges. Carefully poke small holes into each cup. Gently insert cones into holes. (Cones should be supported by foil.)
- Combine cake mix with water oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter into cones, filing about ¾ full.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Gently poke bottoms of cones with toothpick to allow some steam to escape.
- Cool completely in pans on wire rack.
- Combine frosting with green food color, mint extract and chopped chocolate chips. Pipe onto cones.
- Baking Tip: Cake cones are best served the day they are made. They may lose their crispness the next day.