Lemon Daisy Tarts are almost too cute to eat… almost.
- Mix eggs and butter with cake mix until dough is formed.
- Dust rolling surface and rolling pin with flour to prevent sticking.
- Roll out dough and use a cookie cutter to cut shapes (we used a flower shape).
- Press each shape gently into a greased cupcake pan.
- Spoon a teaspoon of lemon filling into the centre of each pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- TIP: Use cupcake liners for no-fail removal from the cupcake pan.