This eye-catching layered dessert with brownie crust will wow your taste buds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for metal pan (or 325°F/160°C for dark or coated pan). Grease bottom and side of 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate.
- Stir brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl until well blended (about 50 strokes). Spread batter in bottom and up side of pie plate.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until only a few moist crumbs adhere to toothpick when inserted into center. Let cool completely in pan. Press down lightly on brownie to fit snuggly into pie plate.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into Pudding Cups; fold remaining half into strawberry Juicy Gels.
- Spread pudding filling into prepared pie crust. Spoon strawberry filling over top, spreading evenly to edge. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until chilled before serving.
- Tip: Garnish the dessert with freshly sliced strawberries if desired.