Keep your eyes on your guests with these creepy cake balls.
- Make cake according to directions on the Signature French Vanilla cake mix.
- When cake has slightly cooled crumble it all into a crumb-like consistency using a fork.
- Place crumbs in a large bowl and mix in ½ can of frosting until thoroughly combined.
- Roll cake into round balls. The sizes of each ball do not need to be identical.
- Place balls on wax paper and place in freezer for an hour.
- Warm up ¼ of the can of frosting and cover each ball completely.
- Place cake balls in fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Place one Lifesaver gummy on each cake ball and using the two frosting gel pens, draw red lines coming from the Lifesaver and a black dot inside the centre of it.