This fun and colourful milkshake will make you feel like a kid again!
- Bake cake as per package instructions. Let cool.
- In bowl, crumble enough cake to make 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) crumb-size pieces. (Reserve remaining cake for another use.)
- Remove 1/2 cup (125 mL) cake crumbs; set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In blender, mix together 1 cup (250 mL) of the cake crumbs, milk, ice cream and icing sugar until smooth.
- Divide among 4 glasses; top with dollop of whipped cream, reserved cake crumbs and confetti sprinkles.
• Substitute chocolate for vanilla ice cream if desired.
• Top milkshakes with a cherry if desired.
• Crumble remaining leftover cake into crumbs; mix with Duncan Hines Creamy Buttercream Frosting and make cake pops.