We know you'll warm up to this recipe fast: A mug filled with rich chocolate cake topped with whipped chocolate frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour oven-safe mugs.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Fill mugs two-thirds full with batter. Set mugs on a sheet pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let mugs cool completely.
- Add the Whipped Chocolate frosting to a piping bag with an open star decorator tip.
- Pipe the frosting in a swirling motion. Garnish with mini-marshamallows and serve with a spoon.
If you’d like a molten centre, use Duncan Hines® Triple Chocolate Decadent Cake Mix. Layer the Decadent pouch filling in between a bottom and a top layer of cake batter and bake.