Cool and creamy for a summer dessert
- Grease medium sized cookie sheet line with parchment paper
- Prepared cake mix
- Spread on cookie sheet and bake until done
- Select a 9X13 plastic container. Trim cooled baked sheet cake to fit as base
- Flip cake into plastic container and remove parchment paper.
- Prepare vanilla pudding according to package direction. Reserve 2 cups of cooked pudding.
- Soften cream cheese beat in cooked pudding then spread over cake base
- Spread cherry pie filling
- Spread prepared dream whip
- Cover with coconut