I made Chocolate Covered Spiced Cake Ball Truffles for Christmas this year, and they tasted AMAZING! Moist and full of flavor, with an easy to follow recipe, everyone enjoyed eating them.
- 1. First, follow the boxed cake instructions to fully bake the cake in a pan.
- 2. After the cake has cooled an hour-With a potato masher or your hands, mash the can of frosting into the cake to make it pliable and moist.
- 3. Roll into balls of any shape, and cool in the freezer for 20 minutes or more.
- 4. Dip in melted chocolate
- 5. Optional: Drizzle with a different color of chocolate.
- 6. Enjoy!!!