This exclusive Banana Nut Bread can not be kept a secret any longer. When I am rushed for time and want to make a desert that is not only easy, but also moist and delicious, I almost always go for this banana nut bread. With the help of either Duncan Hines Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix or Duncan Hines Butter Cake Mix this recipe always get rave reviews as if I've been in the kitchen for hours.
- Using a mixer, mash bananas in a medium mixing bowl until there are no lumps.
- In a separate mixing bowl, dump all of the remaining ingredients, except the walnuts and blend with a mixer for 1 minute.
- Add the mashed bananas and walnuts to the cake batter and blend for an additional minute.
- Pour into a 9 X11 glass pan, sprayed with cooking oil and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and slice into serving sizes.