JULIE’S EASTER BUN An old favourite with a new ‘Duncan Hines’ twist – it not only looks good, it tastes even better! Have a heavenly slice of this rich, moist, fruity homemade bun…so scrumptious you can have it alone. Indulge your taste buds as you experience the exotic flavours infused with spices from the Caribbean that will come alive in your mouth with just one bite.
- 1) Mix dry ingredients together first then add mixed fruits and cherries.
- 2) Make a well in the center then adds eggs and oil.
- 3) Mix again until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
- 4)Make a well in the center then add malt beverage.
- 5) Pour into pre-greased loaf pans and bake at 300 degrees F for 55mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- 6) Remove from loaf tins when fully baked.
- 7) Glaze the top portion of the bun with honey while hot.
- 8) Serve with cheese, avocado, butter, milk, coffee or tea.........Enjoy!