Easy way to "sneak" veggies into cake/muffins, they taste great and are always gobbled up by everyone in our house.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients in one bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Divide batter between 12-18 muffin cups
- Place muffin tin on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan ten minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on wire racks.
- Whisk together glaze ingredients. Drop one tablespoon of glaze on the top of each muffin and allow glaze to drizzle down.