Transform the humble dinner roll into the hot item at the table. With these Sweet Dinner Rolls, everybody will be saying, “Pass the bread.”
- Pour water into a large bowl, add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
- Blend in the cake mix. Mix in the flour until the dough is smooth, adding more flour if needed.
- Cover bowl and place in a warm place to rise. Let rise for one hour, then punch down.
- Spread into a greased 10x15 jelly roll pan and cut dough into squares. Cover and let rise until dough is double.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown.