One box of cake mix makes two loaves of delicious Cinnamon Bread! Eat one and share the other with a friend.
- Pour cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Remove 3 Tbsp from the mix and discard.
- Add oil, water, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until completely smooth.
- Grease each loaf pan and fill halfway with batter.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle ⅓ cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture onto the half-filled loaf pans.
- Add remaining batter to each loaf pan. Be mindful that the mix will rise.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top of each loaf.
- Using a butter knife, gently move the batter around creating cinnamon swirls.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes.