These are perfect for breakfast or any time of the day!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Combine cake mix, almond milk, yogurt, egg whites and olive oil in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in bananas with wooden spoon. Pour into prepared pans. Sprinkle evenly with granola.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely.
- Baking Tip: If using granola that has dried berries, soak berries in hot water and pat dry. This will keep the berries from burning.