A quick and easy muffin or bar cake recipe with the wonderful combination of three popular flavors: peanut butter & banana with chocolate! Great for kids!
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Prepare muffin tins or a 10x15 jelly roll pan by spraying lightly with cooking oil or lining with paper cups.
- Mix the Cake Mix and pudding powder together in a medium large bowl.
- In a 4-cup measuring bowl, mash the bananas, add the eggs and water, and beat till well mixed.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the cake mix/pudding and beat for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Fill muffin tins or spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Melt peanut butter chips with 2 tsp of oil in the microwave.
- Drizzle over muffins or bar cake. Allow to cool, scoring the top of bar cake before it hardens to prevent cracking.