Cute little Easter muffins made from Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice Cake mix. Will make 24 muffins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, mix together Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice Cake Mix, chopped almonds, dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
- In separate bowl, mash bananas. Add water to bananas and stir lightly.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin tin and bake for 20 - 25 or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely on cooling rack.
- When cool, gently dip marzipan carrot (or any other decoration of choice) into melted chocolate and lightly press onto muffin. Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over muffins.
- Can also use Duncan Hines Home-style Cream Cheese Frosting to frost muffins and press carrot gently onto frosting.
- *To enjoy these anytime of the year, just leave off carrot decoration and use a more theme appropriate one (like hearts, Christmas trees, fall leaves, etc) or just frost with Duncan Hines Home-style Cream Cheese Frosting and enjoy!