Duncan Hines swiss chocolate cake mix with a "to die for" frosting!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Duncan Hines swiss chocolate cake mix as box directs.
- Add Hershey's milk chocolate mini kisses (as many as desired, keep in mind the more you use , the harder it will be to get the cake out of the pan as some of the chocolate does sink to the bottom).
- Put in oven for 35-40 mind
- FROSTING TIME!!
- Mix together your butter and peanut butter than gradually add your powdered sugar and milk, beat until fully mixed.
- Decorate as desired!! :)