These were made with fondant, buttercream and Duncan Hines cake batters.
- Mix Duncan Hines cake batter according to directions on box.
- Line cupcake pan and pour batter 3/4 of the way up the liner.
- Bake approx 18 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Cut out Pilgrims and Indians from fondant. Let harden for approx 1-2 hrs.
- Ice cupcakes with buttercream icing and place figures on top.
- For turkeys, ice with Duncan Hines chocolate icing. Use 1M tip and for head hold tip on cupcake and pull up as squeezing. Place eyes. For beaks and tails cut colored chocolate melts in V's and place on cupcakes...see pic.