These cupcakes can be made in your favorite flavor as long as the icing is white. They look very pretty and can be arranged to look like a garden.
- Prepare the cupcakes according to package directions.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Ice cupcakes about 1/4" thick in the center but not all the way to the edges of the cupcake.
- Place 6 to 7 colorful molding discs around the edge of the icing to create the "petals".
- Sprinkle the black sugar in a small circle in the middle of the white icing.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set the icing.