Cupcakes baked and then iced, with multi-coloured chocolate coated pretzels arranged in the form of dragonflies on the top of the cupcakes
- Prepare cupcakes according to cake mix instructions.
- Cool cupcakes in pans for ten minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Melt confectionary coating according to package directions.
- Dip pretzel twists & sticks into melted chocolate candy to coat; place one stick in-between two twists, sprinkle with nonpareils and arrange eyes, press dragees onto pretzel sticks, and then set on waxed paper.
- Frost cupcakes in whatever shades are desired.
- Assemble cupcakes with dragonflies on top.