A chocolate cupcake with a graham cracker crust, stuffed with marshmallow fluff then frosted with a toasty meringue frosting, and topped off with graham crackers, Hershey chocolate and a mini marshmallow on a pretzel stick!
- Mix graham crumbs/melted butter
- Line 24 tins
- Press 3/4 tbsp graham mixture at bottom of each cup
- Bake 350 for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Mix cake mix as directed
- Fill tins 3/4 full
- Bake 20 min
- fill centres with Marshmallow fluff
- In electric mixer bowl, add eggs, sugar, cream of tartar
- Place over simmering saucepan of water
- whisk continuously 3-5 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer to mixer. Beat until peaks form. Add vanilla. Mix
- Pipe on top of each cupcake