Basic vanilla cupcakes have a surprise inside, and all dressed up on the outside.
- Mix up your favourite vanilla cupcake batter.
- Put a tablespoon of batter into each section of your 12 cup muffin pan.
- Place one half of a mini chocolate bar in each one.
- Add the remainder of the batter to the pan.
- Bake cupcakes according to your recipe directions.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Caramel Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Ice the cupcakes with the caramel icing.
- Decorate with chocolate chips and a drizzle of caramel sauce.