Easy to make cupcakes with a little surprse inside.
- Prepare Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cupcakes according to directions on box.
- Line the muffin pans with paper baking cups. Fill a little under 2/3 full.
- Put 3 small candy coated chocolate Easter eggs into the batter in each cup.
- In preheated 350 oven, bake about 20 minutes.
- Cool when done.
- Prepare icing by mixing butter, icing sugar, vanilla and milk and mix well. Stir in crushed chocolate eggs.
- Warm the icing slightly in the microwave oven to make it very soft and ice the cupcakes.