Cupcakes with a surprise inside, a Halloween creature
- Prepare each mix as directed on packages.
- Remove approx 1/3 cup from each completed mix.
- Place remainder of mix in muffin tins but only filling just under 1/2 full.
- Take each 1/3 cup & add coco to the chocolate one & vanilla & coconut to the white one, mixing each gently.
- To the 1/2 full muffin tins carefully add a dollop of the white mixture to the center of the chocolate mix & a dollop of chocolate mixture to the center of the white mix.
- Be careful not to "mix" in.
- Now add the remainder of the original mixes to the muffin tins. White to white & chocolate to chocolate.
- Take a straw & carefully poke into the center of each & bring out slowly, this will make a tail for your creature.
- Bake as directed on package being careful to poke at the side when testing for done, not in the center.