Amazing warm taste for a lovely fall get together or just because Cook time 18-20 minute
- For Cupcakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes, pumpkin pie spice, sour cream, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Beat on med for about two mins
- 3. Add the batter between 24 muffin wells; about 3 tbsp of batter each.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 mins or until the tops of the cakes spring back when lightly touched
- 5. Remove cupcakes from muffin tins and allow to fully cool. Once cupcakes are cool, prepare your frosting.
- For Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1. In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes. Add in the butter and continue beating for another 2-3 mins.
- 2. Turn the mixer down to low slowly add in the confectioners' sugar Add in vanilla and mix. Turn the mixer back up to medium-high speed and beat the mixture for about 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- 3. Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes and if desired, garnish with sprinkles.