A fun Halloween layer cupcake. I use some sugar replacement to cut down on the overall total. Kid's get enough sugar this time of year as it is!
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 15-by-10-inch pan. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, prepare and bake cake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Cut each cupcake in half horizontally.
- Dip bottom of 15-by-10-inch pan in warm water about 15 seconds.
- Using 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 24 Jigglers.
- Place small dollop of whipped topping atop bottom half of each cupcake.
- Place Jiggler circle atop each and add another small dollop of whipped topping.
- Place top half of cupcake on each stack and gently press onto whipped topping. T
- Top with additional whipped topping and sprinkles.
- Eat in the dark with a candle lit jack-o-lantern