These delicious Cupcakes will keep them coming back for more. A light fluffy cake mixed with the vibrant tastes and flavours of the Caribbean. My husband was born in Barbados and I often bake using the tastes of his home island. These are a big hit at my church gatherings for young and old !
- Mix cake according to package directions Minus 1/4 cup of water ( this will be made up with the pineapple juice and extracts).
- Add crushed pineapple and 1/2 cup coconut to cake batter. Mix well. Pour into cupckae liners. Makes 2 and a 1/2 dozen.
- Bake at 350 for 24 min. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Separate the remaining coconut into 4 bowls and colour each with colouring. Allow to dry.
- Frost cupcakes with Butter cream frosting.
- Dip each cupcake into coloured coconut .
- Enjoy !